Molina Healthcare Pharmacy Service Rep in United States
Handles provider phone calls regarding pharmacy claims processing in a call center setting. Satisfactorily resolve calls within expected response time standards.
• Handles inbound pharmacy call volume.
• Responds to incoming calls mainly from providers, as required to meet departmental goals.
• Explains Point of Sale (POS) claims adjudication, state Medicaid policy/guidelines, and any other necessary information to providers, in a clear, precise, and professional manner.
• Records calls accurately in call tracking system.
• Maintains specific quality and quantity standards.
• Assists with process tasks & activities.
• Assists with clerical support services/tasks as delegated.
High School Diploma or equivalent GED
1-2 years Medicaid experience in a community pharmacy
Required License, Certification, Association
Current Pharmacist Technician license
Medicaid pharmacy policy
Pharmacy POS claim processing
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
- Molina Healthcare Jobs