Centene Corporation Pharmacy Support Clerk in Tempe, Arizona
You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Assists staff in a variety of tasks that help maintain proper work flow and meet time sensitive deadlines within the pharmacy department. Candidate Education:* Required A High School or GEDCandidate Experience:* Required Other 6+ months experience in an office environment that allowed for attention to detail and the ability to work within time lines
Essential Functions: * Labels / assigns incoming faxes in RightFax (or equivalent application) to help ensure critical pharmacy turnaround time frames are met.
- Sends faxes on behalf of WellCare pharmacy to appropriate parties within designated service level agreements. (SLA's)
- Organizes and prioritizes a variety of administrative and clinical job tasks in order of importance and impact on members and providers.
- Conducts member and provider research; updating member profiles as needed.
- Answers / conducts inbound and outbound calls with members and provider offices to provide resolution to claims (i.e.: additional information requests and medication determination updates).
- Performs special projects as assigned.Additional Responsibilities: * Runs reports and distributes to appropriate parties as necessary. (Specialty Pharmacy)
- Coordinates specialty drug inventory levels such as check in, stocking, rotating stock, pulling/returning expired product. (Specialty Pharmacy)
- Accepts and unloads deliveries. (Specialty Pharmacy)
- Responsible for warehouse management such as ordering/management of supplies needed (i.e.: boxes, coolers, packing materials) (Specialty Pharmacy)
- Packs and ships medications, supplies, paperwork etc. (Specialty Pharmacy)
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
Paid Time Off including paid holidays
Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
401(k) and stock purchase plans
Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Licenses and Certifications:A license in one of the following is required:
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Pharmacy Support Clerk
LOCATION: Tempe, Arizona
- Centene Corporation Jobs