AdventHealth Pharmacy Technician I PRN in Palm Coast, Florida
Pharmacy Technician I Per Diem
AdventHealth Palm Coast
Location: 60 Memorial Medical Parkway, Palm Coast, FL 32164
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Palm Coast
- Work for a healthcare system that believes in “Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living a short distance from Flagler Beach
- No State income tax
You will be responsible for:
- Actively performs all pharmacy technician functions and maintains active proficiency is principle duties.
Maintains operational expertise in and actively provides coverage of the technician services provided by
- IV Room
- Controlled Substances
- Oversees appropriate utilization of medication automation, technology, and computer systems
- Accurately oversees the management of medication inventories and the preparation and delivery of patient-specific medication doses.
- Supports practice in decentralized areas.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Florida Registered Pharmacy Technician license
- Preferred one year of contemporary hospital experience
The Pharmacy Technician I prepares and organizes pharmacy medications by name and dosage, as listed on patient orders. The Pharmacy Technician II will provide safe and accurate medication services and will support all those involved in direct patient care.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Palm Coast
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs