HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Pharmacy Technician Bilingual Spanish in Miami, Florida
Pharmacy Technician, FT
Retail Pharmacy, day shift- (FTE 1.0)
- * Facility Description: Mercy Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of South Florida for over 60 years. As a comprehensive healthcare facility, Mercy offers a full range of services to the residents of Miami-Dade county and surrounding communities. A 473-bed acute care facility, Mercy Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission. Mercy is affiliated with over 700 physicians representing 27 medical specialties. Its Centers of Excellence include: The CyberKnife® Institute, The Heart Center, the Maternity and Women’s Health Center, the Miami Cancer Center, the Minimally Invasive Institute, the Orthopaedics Institute, and the Surgical Weight Loss Center.
As Miami-Dade County’s only Catholic hospital, Mercy Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida and is affiliated with HCA East Florida Division, an HCA affiliate. Since its inception in 1950, Mercy Hospital has maintained its reputation for excellence while following the Catholic tradition of caring for God’s people and providing spiritual support. Mercy Hospital is dedicated to providing excellent medical care, while remaining true to its mission of caring for the physical and spiritual needs of all the people it serves.
/We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At/Mercy Hospital/, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Student Loan Repayment*
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position /
/Job Summary: /
The primary role of the MedAvail Ambassador is to support the pharmacist in pharmacy-related processes and activities. The MedAvail Ambassador must be proficient in the pharmacy software utilized to process prescriptions and provide refill and follow-up information for patients. The MedAvail Ambassador is also responsible for preparing prescriptions using an automated pharmacy system in a remote dispensing location and for shipment/delivery of medication to patients.
Drug inventory must be maintained and updated. Current inventory, minimum and maximum levels must be updated daily and maintained through drug ordering. Regular aggregate reporting for different departments of the company is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year of hospital pharmacy experience or Graduate of a Pharmacy Technician Training Program preferred
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: *Pharmacy Technician Bilingual Spanish *
Location: Florida-Miami-Mercy Hospital
Requisition ID: 26110-15190