Cano Health Pharmacy Tech in Miami, Florida
At Cano Health, our culture is a “family of families”, growing stronger together to improve the lives of our patients, communities, and our associates. A culture that succeeds because of the hearts and minds of our people. Our values and guiding principles transform our lives with purpose and passion, becoming one focused source of hopeful change. A leadership culture that cultivates and empowers our people to gain ownership for their contributions and success. The Cano Movement is proof of what everyday people with a passion for health care can accomplish together.
Join the Cano Movement! The movement that doesn’t just offer a job, it offers an opportunity to serve and grow with purpose. At Cano you will be part of a collaborative team, dedicated to the pursuit of health & wellness excellence.
Cano Health offers competitive salaries, medical, dental & vision insurance, employee mental health program, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with employer match, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement and much more.
The Pharmacy Technician position is responsible for preparing medications for patient consumption under the general supervision of a licensed pharmacist and in accordance with standard departmental procedures.
• Practices pharmacy in compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations, as well as Cano Health’s policies
• Responsible for day to day operations, performance results, reporting, associate development by working as a TEAM member, and customer satisfaction.
• Drive profitable pharmacy sales by ensuring a fast, accurate, and genuine interaction with our members and providers.
• Support our pharmacist in upholding service standards for counseling, dispensing, pricing, licensing, and managing inventory and record keeping.
• Ensure all work processes are performed efficiently and effectively at their location by performing quality assurance steps.
• Provide active participation in enhancements and improving pharmacy operations and services.
• Works directly with their team members and Pharmacy Supervisor
• Execute common store process and assist in implementing new ones.
• Assist in the Pharmacy inventory management, quality control and gross profitability.
• Retail Sales management, by ensuring appropriate inventory and profitability.
• Ensures customer satisfaction, maintains working relationships with physicians and other health care professionals
• Assist and ensure the safe and cost-effective prescriptions dispensing process – from order entry until patient receives the medication. Including inventory maintenance as per established guidelines
• Ensures and assist that systems are maintain and in a safe operation condition.
• Complies with all record keeping requirements for controlled substances
• Assist, within their scope of practice, to answers questions for our members and providers.
• Reinforces sanitation, security and safety guidelines Maintains good public relations, provides premier customer service with both members, patient interaction
• 1-2 years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician in a retail, mail order or hospital pharmacy setting
• Certification as a Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
• High Volume/Fast Paced Retail Setting
• Proficiency in QS1 and/or NRX Pharmacy Software and also Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel and Access
• Inventory Control knowledge
• Experience by interacting with pharmacy patients
• Customer Service Skills
Cano Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Requisition ID: 2021-1697
External Company URL: canohealth.com
Street: 8300 West Flagler Street