LifePoint Health Pharmacy Tech, Pharmacy 1.0 in Marquette, Michigan
Work primarily with pharmacy staff in the unit dose, outpatient, and intravenous admixture area.
Performs dispensing and billing functions in appropriate dispensing program.
Delivers patient-specific and floor stock medications accurately to patient care areas per department practices.
Assists the pharmacist in medication compounding.
Obtains accurate and timely medication history for each patient as directed.
Demonstrates awareness of differing physiologic requirements of patient age groups when performing tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
*Years of relevant experience may be substituted for required education.
- Knowledge of Medical/ Nursing terminology. Familiar with aseptic technique.
- State Pharmacy Technician license required (within 6 months of hire/transfer)
- Valid driver license in State of Michigan required (Home Infusion Therapy Dept only)
Minimum Work Experience
- 1 year in related field preferred
Title: *Pharmacy Tech, Pharmacy 1.0 *
Requisition ID: 7467-5893