WellStar Health Systems Pharmacy Supervisor - Days in Marietta, Georgia
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar,our mission is simple, yet powerful:to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Pharmacy Supervisor shall plan, organize, and supervise all pharmaceutical activities occurring in his/her respective pharmacy as directed by the Pharmacy Manager/Director. Such proceedings shall comply with the policies and procedures established by the WellStar Health System, federal, state and local laws governing the practice of pharmacy, and the rules and standards established by the regulatory agencies (e.g. TJC, Medicare, etc) involved in provision of health care. The Pharmacy Supervisor reports to the Manager/Director of Pharmacy.
Required Minimum Education:
• Bachelors Degree from an accredited School/College of Pharmacy required. PharmD preferred.
Required Minimum Certifcation: Licensed and in good standing with the Georgia State Board of Pharmacy.
Required Minimum Experience:
• Oriented and knowledgeable in the specialized functions of a hospital pharmacy.
• Worked a minimum of two (2) years in a hospital pharmacy.
• Worked in a supervisory capacity in a hospital pharmacy or in a clinical or community setting preferred
• Knowledgeable in the use of automated dispensing system – preferable.
• Knowledgeable of computerized hospital pharmacy systems – preferable.
Required Minimum Skills:
• Ability to supervise both professional and non-professional employees.
• Demonstrated ability to work with other Hospital Departments and Department Managers.
• Ability to converse and work with Medical Staff.
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
• Strong customer service attitude.
• Ability to think/act independently as required by situation.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
Connect With Us! (https://careers-wellstar.icims.com/jobs/71949/pharmacy-supervisor---days/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336057786)
Join us for outstanding benefits and development opportunities. We also offer state-of-the-art technology, professional support and advancement, and colleagues that rank amongst the best in the country. The WellStar culture of caring has also been nationally recognized three years in a row by Fortune Magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”. Step up to your potential. Find out more and apply today.
WellStar is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any status which is protected by local, state or federal law.
Job ID 2021-71949
Position Type Full-Time
Department NGOC Pharmacy - Marietta
Facility WellStar Cobb Hospital
WellStar Health Systems
- WellStar Health Systems Jobs