HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Pharmacy Technician PRN in Las Vegas, Nevada
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Pharmacy department. Submit your application today!
OurPharmacy Technicianteams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity
Utilizing advanced digital technology and an accomplished medical staff, Southern Hills Hospital with 265 beds, provides the communities of southwest Las Vegas with emergency and pediatric emergency services, behavioral health inpatient and outpatient programs for ages 55 and older, an accredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center, OB-GYN and diagnostic imaging and surgical services. Southern Hills Hospital’s advanced care and superior service make for better outcomes and an exceptional patient experience.
POSITION SUMMARY (includes but is not limited to):
The Pharmacy Technician I is responsible for accurately performing all basic pharmacy technician functions in a timely manner.
- Identifies critical issues, prioritize workload and communicate to appropriate personnel any issues in a timely manner
- Interacts in person and by phone with hospital personnel politely and appropriately.
- Accurately maintains required documentation logs
- Responsible for maintaining medication storage and security as per regulatory requirements throughout the organization
- Accurately performs and documents monthly medication storage area inspections as assigned If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
EDUCATION: * High School Diploma or equivalent required* *
EXPERIENCE: * Hospital Pharmacy experience preferred
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE: * National Certification (CPhT) required within 90 days of hire. * Active Registered pharmacy technician, as per State requirements, in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Pharmacy Technician PRN
Location: Nevada-Las Vegas-Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08967-7431