Cardinal Health Per Diem Pharmacy Technician in Jacksonville, Florida
Your safety is our top priority. We regularly consult with medical professionals on best practices in COVID-19 prevention to protect our employees. We train our employees on these best practices and regularly clean our sites in accordance with CDC guidelines. Please note: All individuals entering our facilities are required to complete a self-health check, wear a mask and follow all posted guidelines.
With over 45 years of experience in helping hundreds of hospital and outpatient pharmacies, we provide access to best practice strategies and tactics to control costs, improve workflow and enhancesafety. CardinalHealth Innovative Delivery Solutions is one of the largest employers of acute-care pharmacist in the United States. Cardinal Health is the employer of choice for pharmacists because we offer a variety of career opportunities in pharmacy leadership, clinical specialties, remote order entry, business management, medication therapy management and more.
- Leads or assists in ordering, receiving, unpacking, and storing medications and supplies in appropriate locations.
- Enters medication orders into pharmacy computer system accurately.
- Enters charges and credits for patient medications accurately and timely
- Generates reports, pick lists, and labels as required.
- Answers the telephone, clearly identifying self and department; directs calls to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains logs, records, and other required documentation accurately; files documentation in appropriate locations.
- Purchase drugs and supplies in accordance with Bids and Cardinal Health best demonstrated practices.
- Assures that all orders received are properly checked-in and put away.
- Attends pharmacy staff meetings including Cardinal Health webcasts and reads departmental email/communications daily.
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
- Florida state pharmacy technicians license required
- National pharmacy technician certification (PTCB) preferred
- Prior pharmacy technician experience in anInpatient/Hospital/LTACenvironment preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to use technology such as computers, smart phones and tablets
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs