Walgreens Senior Business Analyst Pharmacy & Retail Operations in DEERFIELD, Illinois
Responsible for collecting, summarizing data and providing analysis that will assist Pharmacy & Retail Operations management in both long- and short-range strategic planning, and the development and implementation of programs. Maintains a thorough understanding of business processes pertaining to all aspects of Pharmacy & Retail Operations. Provides more complex analysis to develop cost benefits of proposed programs through collection and data. Work on projects in Pharmacy & Retail Operations including process improvement, strategy development, industry trends, competitive analysis, and company positioning. Manages complex ad-hoc projects and analyses, as needed.
• Responsible for collecting, summarizing data and providing analysis that will assist Pharmacy & Retail Operations management in both long- and short-range strategic planning, and the development and implementation of programs.
• Maintains a comprehensive understanding of business processes and practices pertaining to all aspects of Pharmacy & Retail Operations within the Retail Hub.
• Provides more complex analysis of corresponding data to build business case for system and operational procedure changes, enhancements, development of functional specifications or interface opportunities with costs and or return on investment summarized.
• Serves as operation point of contact for various projects to drive project implementation. Communicates relevant project information to stakeholders, both corporately and in the field.
• Collects, analyzes, makes specific recommendations, and presents information pertaining to proposed programs to meet the business and strategic goals of Pharmacy & Retail Operations and the Company. Manages complex ad-hoc projects and analyses, as needed.
• Plans, designs and deploys appropriate reports and tools.
• Collaborates across Pharmacy & Retail Operations, IT, legal and regulatory, process improvement teams, and others, to develop operational solutions.
• Coaches, mentors, guides, and provides oversight to less senior Business Analysts.
Job ID: 730753BR
Title: Senior Business Analyst Pharmacy & Retail Operations
Company Indicator: Walgreens
Job Function: Health Care-Pharmacy
Full Store Address: 1435 LAKE COOK RD,DEERFIELD,IL 60015
Full District Office Address: 1435 LAKE COOK RD,DEERFIELD,IL,60015-05213-01155-2
External Basic Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1 year of experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions; OR, High School Diploma/GED and 4 years of experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
At least 1 year of experience querying databases (for example: SQL, Golden, Business Objects, EDW, SAS and/or SQL Server).
Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve issues and problems.
Experience communicating the impact of business analysis results to business leaders.
Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Master’s Degree or MBA.
Retail Pharmacy Experience.
- Walgreens Jobs