AdventHealth Pharmacy Technician III Full Time in Daytona Beach, Florida
Pharmacy Technician III Medication History AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- Work for a healthcare system that believes in “Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL
- No State income tax
M-F Days but must be flexible to meet department/patient needs should mid-days or evenings be required.
You will be responsible for:
- Provides safe and accurate medication services and supports all those involved in patient care.
- Actively performs pharmacy technician functions within standard work parameters.
- Conducts thorough and accurate patient medication histories.
- Appropriately utilizes medication automation, technology and computer systems.
- Collaborates with care providers and Pharmacists to optimize care and improve services.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to the perspective of the patient, caregiver, or healthcare colleague in all communication.
What you will need:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- FL Registered Pharmacy Technician license required. National certification preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Ability to interact constructively with supervisors, peers and external customers.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs