Kelly Services Pharmacy Technician in Chicago, Illinois
Kelly Scientific is seeking a Pharmacy Technician near Wicker Park (Chicago), IL.
Shift: 4 days for 10 hours rotating schedule 8:30am-7pm
Prepares compounded sterile products and performs related activities under the direction of a pharmacist.
• Prepares compounded sterile products using aseptic technique.
• Assists in the set-up of the compounding room, equipment, and supplies for preparation of compounded sterile solutions, using aseptic technique.
• Performs general cleaning and maintenance duties as directed.
• Participates in cleanroom product introduction activities.
• Prepares records and monitors results for pharmaceutical quality assurance testing.
• Participates in and delivers training as required by supervisor
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of IV products and compounding procedures.
• Knowledge of proper gowning procedure and aseptic technique.
• General knowledge of USP 797 and cGMPs.
• Ability to perform pharmacy calculations and adhere to policies and procedures.
• Ability to apply basic phone etiquette skills when speaking to customers.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Technician registration where required.
• National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB) and certificate from accredited school
• Minimum of one year experience in aseptic preparation of compounded sterile products.
• Effective communication skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
- Kelly Services Jobs