Indiana University Health Supervisor-Pharmacy Technician in Avon, Indiana
We are looking for team members who are passionate about challenging and significant work for the good of every patient. We are searching for individuals who are compassionate, serve with a purpose, are dedicated to supporting their team, and who seek excellence every day.
Sound like a perfect match? Apply now - we can't wait to hear from you!
Provides for the effective recruitment, retention, supervision and leadership of assigned employees in the pharmacy department. Manages ongoing analysis, development, and implementation of methods and systems to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of services and functions. Promotes a team-oriented and service-conscious environment. Ensures pharmacy personnel compliance with accreditation standards, as well as with federal and state laws and regulations related to medication safety.
• Requires previous supervisory/leadership experience.
• Requires the absence of criminal history related to the ability to work with drugs.
• Requires strong mathematical calculation skills.
• Requires Pharmacy Technician experience; IV admixture experience preferred.
• Requires knowledge of pharmacy and hospital computer systems and computer-assisted devices.
• Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Requires strong customer service skills.
• Requires full proficiency typing and using Microsoft Office applications. High School Diploma or GED required.
• Associate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Requires Indiana Pharmacy Technician License.
• Requires Pharmacy Technician National Certification.BLS REQNUMBER: 309275