LifePoint Health Pharmacy Technician (PRN) in Athens, Tennessee
Certified Pharmacy Technician – Pharmacy – PRN– Variable Shifts –position available. **
Core competencies for the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Refills and maintains automated dispensing systems.
- Fills medication carts daily.
- Prepares orders and maintains inventory for the pharmacy department.
- Repackages bulk medications.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Completion of Pharmacy Tech Program is preferred.
- Current Pharmacy Technician License in the State of Tennessee is required.
- Current Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT) through PTCB or NHA is required.
Job: *Update to valid job fielda
Organization: *Starr Regional Medical Center
Title: Pharmacy Technician (PRN)
Requisition ID: 7412-5322